Articles are to be submitted to the chief editor of the journal via email. Instructions for authors can be found under the Author Guidelines tab. Each article will be reviewed by two-three editors/reviewers from the editorial board or from outside. Articles will be reviewed and edited by the editors who are experts in the respective field the article is submitted. In case of any revisions, the articles will be sent back to their authors and will be reviewed once again by the editors. There will be a systematic review and a publication policy the journal will follow.
- The submitted article is acknowledged within a 1-2 day period.
- The article is sent to two-three editors. The review process takes maximum one month.
- The review reports are collected from the reviewers and the chief editor will send the review reports to the authors including all terms and conditions of the publication.
- If the paper is accepted, the chief editor will ask the author to pay the publication fee of the journal within the specified time. If the paper is accepted subject to modification, the chief editor will send the review reports to the author including a formal request to modify the paper by one week as per the suggestions of the editors. The executive author will send the modified paper to the same editors of the article to ensure changes were made and ready for publication.
- Proof Reading. The chief editor will send the processed article for publication to the author for proof reading.
- The paper is published online. The chief editor will notify the author about online publication.
The publication processing fee per article is 500 USD. Scholarships are available under certain circumstances, please contact the chief editor for more information on scholarship at email@example.com
The author preserves the copyright for published articles with the first rights given to the journal. It is not IJI’s responsibility to keep track of the published article. If the author wishes to keep rights preserved, it is the author’s responsibility to keep track.
International Journal of Islam has a firm plagiarism policy. IJI believes in honest behavior in academic affairs and that not giving credit to the work of someone else is unfair, hence, academic dishonesty will not be tolerated by the journal. Proper citation must be used according to the APA format. Please refer to additional resources to gain better knowledge on citing properly. The journal withholds the ultimate right to not publish any work that has been plagiarized.